ReStore professionals represent local, national and international retailers in leasing and acquiring prime retail locations anywhere in the world. We provide smart thinking and fast action on behalf of our clients, which run the gamut from local entrepreneurs to some of the largest corporations in the world. No matter your requirement — be it expanding into a new market, rolling out a new brand or repositioning your stores in the market, ReStore can help you make the best decisions and make them expeditiously…minimizing cost and maximizing value.
Often we find development sites that are either too large for a particular client’s needs alone or that may require local development contacts and expertise. ReStore has access to capital, lenders and developers nationwide who can help make these sites a reality for our clients.
Our services include:
- Market analysis
- Site selection
- Lease negotiation
- Lease vs. purchase analysis
- Project management
- Portfolio Analysis
- Valuation and appraisal
- Due diligence consulting
- Lease Audit/Lease Administration
- Sale/leaseback transactions
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Surplus property disposition
Every retailer faces a unique set of business and real estate challenges. We make it our business to understand every aspect of yours. Clients have a primary point of contact who leverages all of our enterprise resources wherever you need them around the world. Every client assignment is initiated with a detailed road map and project timeline, outlining key milestones and success factors.Your key to any market, large or small, is your local real estate professional. At ReStore, our brokers' intimate knowledge of the market and special relationships with property owners, major tenants and local government/municipal agencies and planning boards gives our clients the edge in more than 55 countries worldwide.We employ our award-winning technology, REALTrac™ Online, to manage each project in real time, helping you empower your decision making and achieve superior results. For our clients, that means seamless integrated services wherever they are needed, and the ability to track multiple requirements being handled simultaneously through a single transaction platform.
Why use ReStore as your tenant representative?
- We offer the most comprehensive market coverage – 8,000 brokers and 375 offices in 55 countries around the world. Most brokerage firms cover the top metro areas. Our has people on the ground in most secondary and tertiary markets too.
- ReStore Members have deep roots in their local communities. They typically know the local elected officials, local merchants and investors. They know how to navigate the local environment to get things done, and have the experience and business savvy to add value in just about any situation.
- Using our proprietary, award-winning REALTrac™ online transaction management system, retailers can easily track and monitor the progress of multiple tasks and assignments 24/7 online and always know where things stand with each and every site.